UPDATED 10/07/2020: This post has recently been updated to include some free resources that we believe you could benefit from personally during these uncertain times we are all facing. Whilst we believe the entire post below is of great benefit to you we also understand some readers will just wish to skip straight skip straight to the resource, if that’s you then click here.
Oprah Winfrey reminds us to give thanks after attending a Tony Robbins seminar in 2011.
She says, he led an exercise that brought her to tears and reawakened memories she hadn’t thought about for 20 years.
Join in as Tony leads this POWERFUL exercise, which he calls the Emotional Flood, and begin to flood yourself and your whole life with positive experiences.
Enjoy this transformational exercise yourself, give thanks and share it with those you love:
When you begin to practice this daily… you change your entire existence!
As this exercise suggests, to simply give thanks, is the most important life-changing practice there is.
Trade Your Expectations For Appreciation
and watch your whole world changes in an instant!
Discover The Secret Combination to transforming your life in as little as 7 minutes a day
And even when you don’t have 5 minutes to spare, it’s ok!
You can incorporate heartfelt gratitude into your life without having to find any extra time in your day.
When we give thanks, it makes us better people in so many ways!
Here are a few ideas to enhance your practice, that you might not have considered before:
NOTE: I’m also going to give you an 8 minute deep meditation to play while you try out these ideas. Just click here to grab your copy.
1. Create a “gratitude minute” anytime, anywhere, and your life will change, positively… and immediately.
2. A hard day is made better when you give thanks. Make a list of all the things that you are grateful for – and there are always things to be grateful for.
3. Instead of complaining, criticizing, judging, blaming, or getting upset or angry with yourself or others, be grateful.
- What is this situation teaching you?
- How can it end up benefiting you?
- In the moment, try to think of reasons you are grateful for this person or situation, and later in the day, try to distill the wisdom and lessons in what happened.
4. When you face a big challenge or loss, try to find the lesson and give thanks for that. Adversity is not a bad thing – it’s temporary, first of all, and it is absolutely overflowing with potential. Gratitude helps you unlock that potential.
And when you suffer a loss, practice gratitude (of course this is easier said than done at times) for what you had, for what you still have, and for what you will have.
5. Focus on and appreciate what you do have, instead of longing for what you don’t have.
6. Use the mantra, “thank you” in your meditation. Saying it over and over and over again, will make you feel incredibly good in just minutes. For even more effect, say “thank you” with a smile on your face (whether you say it aloud or silently).
Happiness is a choice, and it’s an easy one to make when you make it a habit to give thanks!
Free Resources Courtesy Of
During these globally uncertain times we are all facing, Project Meditation wanted to update this blog post and share with you today a resource from our friends at Robbins Research International.
We are sure you will have heard Tony say “if you’re not growing, you’re dying” and NOW is the perfect time to get started or supplement your growth plan.
To help you on your growth plan you will find a variety of free resources created by Tony that range from free business content training, insightful podcasts, quick assessment quizzes that will help you learn more about yourself and much more. So if you want to keep learning, keep growing, and keep moving forward have a look at Tony’s free tools page here.
Leave a Reply