1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Unidentified Lying Object

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by pollyanna, May 22, 2009.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Unidentified Lying Object....

These are the words that came to mind as I lay for a few minutes in the afterglow of LifeFlow 2 meditation this afternoon.

The last few days can only be described as being even more awakened to the senses. Everything seems so much more vibrant, beautiful, dazzling and amazing. It’s completely impossible to be able to do justice to what I am trying to convey.

During today’s meditation I experienced all kinds of things I have been aware of, on numerous occasions, my heart beating, vibrating sensations in my body, complete loss of identity of myself and surroundings, integrated with everything, yet that doesn’t sound quite right either :confused:

Now, there is a real important point to be made here and this is what occurred to me. Although these feelings, sensations and loss of identity etc. are very enjoyable, I imagine if you do not let go, they could possibly be alarming and maybe even a little frightening.

That being said, all my meditations are not like this, quite often they are of late, however, sometimes my thoughts are intrusive also.

The most important thing I am aware of and I think the reason I enjoy such a huge variety of benefits is due to the fact that I just trust, let go and don’t resist.

And what’s more, I have never analysed what happens.

Experiencing the benefits on a day to day basis has been my own measure to know I am moving in the right direction (sorry that’s not a good description of what I am trying to say – I hope you can understand)

Don’t be in a hurry with the levels, be consistent and allow your life to become absolutely amazing.

P.S. Yes, Nirvana was the icing on the cake for me at that time but now LifeFlow 2 is just unbelievable – who knows what another level will be in the future??

It’s us who are always changing and it’s absolutely spectacular. I hope this is of help to you and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

2. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Sweet Pollyanna......

Your post is amazing..........it does really bring home the fact that all the LifeFlow levels are singular and unique in their own right. They all can be revisited and appreciated over many years. Some will even have a different character feel than they first had on the first run through (as you have mentioned in a previous post).

So as pollyanna says to all of us...don't rush through the levels. Try to savour them as we work through them. In fact...don't "try" just let them ............flow.

shine on

jim

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

You inspired me to go back to LF2 again. It is an old favourite of me too :)

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Jim and thankyou, I'm glad you related to the post.

I agree with you completely when you say "it does really bring home the fact that all the LifeFlow levels are singular and unique in their own right" And in addition so are each of us.

I always enjoyed LifeFlow from the beginning. Unfortunately I cannot remember when I noticed the first changes within myself. I just decided to make it a part of my daily routine and accepted the worst outcome would be a daily rest.

In hindsight, it would have been good to have kept a journal to enable others to benefit but that would have been another habit to form in an already busy schedule :eek:

With no journal, all I can recommend to everyone is this:- the benefits of LifeFlow meditation are incremental, yet over a small period of time the changes are phenominal and constantly ongoing :)

It really never ceases to amaze me or should I say, I never cease to amaze myself.

I'm really pleased you enjoy LifeFlow2 Edwin, although I forgot to mention in the previous post that LF2, for me, was one of my least favourite soundscapes :eek:

It's a bit like this:- I've always enjoyed listening to Brian Tracy and Dennis Waitley, however, when I first listened to Zig Ziglar, many years ago, he sounded like Yogi Bear (sorry Zig) My map of reality, at that time tried to exclude him :p

Making the decision to overcome his voice and listen to his wise words, I learned a great deal from him :) and now I love hearing what he has to teach.

Taking this a step further, whenever I was going on an hour or more journey and any of my adult children chose to come along, I prepared them that I was going to be listening to Brian or Dennis for part of the journey.

They used to tell me afterwards that what they initially decided to tolerate was really great to listen to and how much they had enjoyed and learned on the journey. Now they have their own sets and I listen to theirs when I travel with them :)

LifeFlow to me is like priming the old waterpump, at first the water trickles out, then after regularly priming it, it begins to flow and gush out in abundance. I wish you all an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

5. newyorker

newyorker Member

AWESOME DISCRIPTION POLLYANNA. LIFEFLOW ROCKS WHEN YOU JUST TRUST, OBSERVE AND LET GO!!! NY

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Thanks Newyorker, couldn't agree more, peace and joy :) :) :)

7. dstein

dstein Member

thanks for your reply

Hi pollyanna

thanks for your awesome description of lifeflow 2. Do you use headphones when you meditate ?

Dave

8. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Lf 2

I've been on LF 3 for about 45 days. I just don't seem to be in any hurry with changing levels these days. Maybe this is my cue to move on to level 2.
    I can relate to your relationship with meditation and sitting Pollyanna. Sometime meditation is just sitting. It is during these times that I merely learn to trust the process of the direction my life has taken. Eventually there are moments of bliss. Will there be a time in my life where all is bliss? I have no idea; it is not for me to wonder any longer. It is only mine to trust; trust in the process of Life and let it Flow. After all; it is life which I choose to experience . . . fully!

gus

9. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi again dstein, sometimes I use headphones and sometimes I don't. LifeFlow has improved my experience of life in endless ways.

Not only have a number of deeply supressed emotions surfaced, allowing me to let these go, I sleep really well now, I taste and enjoy what I eat or drink much more and I know exactly when I have had sufficient.

My mind is very clear, focused and solutions to problems just come easily. I can only describe it as though I have had a massive clearance of garbage and no longer feel weighed down and impeded with it all. You need to bear in mind that I have used LifeFlow for about two years now and the changes have been incremental.

Not using headphones is handy to me if I have rollers in my hair or don't want to flatten it because I am going out somewhere. :rolleyes: I know, it's probably a woman thing :) Being aware and in control of my ego is wonderful, however I think there is nothing wrong with a nice balance of personal grooming.

In general I would say, I am in control of my life and thoughts now and my racing thoughts are a thing of the past (they were so tiring and drained me of much energy) Whatever happens I can handle calmly now.

Although I keep intending to experiment listening to Creative Flow and Optimal Learning with headphones when I am working, it's more freeing for me to listen over speakers and because I feel in the zone and they are a great help to me, I just haven't bothered yet.

Hope this helps and I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

10. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Absolutely, couldn't agree with you more Gus. Everything is unfolding for each of us exactly as it should - all we have to do is trust and allow the process to happen :) As always, I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)