1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

lifefow - headphones too loud?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by jada, Aug 7, 2010.

1. jada

jada Member

its been almost a week since i started lifeflow 10, my question is, how much should the volume be, i mean should i hear everything or it work with any volume? i think i strained a little my ears :)

thanks

david

2. oneflewover

oneflewover Member

Whatever suits.....

Hi David

As I understand it, the actual underlying entrainment beats do not depend upon volume. It is therefore ok to have the volume as low as you wish so that you can just discern the sound of whatever may be on that particular track. Be it water, bells, flute or whatever. So long as its comfortable for you thats good.

Best Wishes
    Graham

3. jada

jada Member

silly me, i tought the louder the better....:rolleyes:

thank you very much

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

I concur with oneflewover, it doesn't need to be loud at all. There's no need to try and actively listen for the entrainment beats or to even actively listen to the backing track, just so long as the sounds are being produced, the ears and brain are sensitive enough to discern the beats from the sounds.

;)

Hugs

Giles

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

I found that when i heard the beats a little too loud, the effects vanished at all. Of course, thats probably only me, but too loud could be indeed distracting.

Atb,
    Pan

6. jada

jada Member

yes in fact im lstening with a lower volume

thanks