1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Journey to.....

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by lilmare4, Aug 6, 2008.

1. lilmare4

lilmare4 Member

Has anyone else seen anything about a new course called "Journey to the Infinite" by Robert Scheinfeld? I just got an email from Bill Harris (he of Centerpointe Institute and Holosync which I passed over in favor of LifeFlow). He recommended the program. I went online and listened to the program developer who basically said it is a transformative program but does NOT using things like creative visualization/positive thinking/meditation/The Secret/Law of Attraction/Affirmations, etc. He tells the viewer NOTHING about the program at all, other than that it will change your life and wake you up to your true nature. Oh - he DOES say (once you finish listening to the pitch) that the "offering" for the program is $500.00. Of course, there is no option to offer anything else except for the same total amount on a 3 payment plan. Does ANYBODY know anything about this program? That's a whole bunch of money to lay out with no information OR guarantees of effectiveness....

Just hoping someone in the community here might be plugged in and can offer something informative....