1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by CTynes, Dec 9, 2008.

1. CTynes

CTynes Member

I am here for some human interaction, not saying that I want to sit down with everyone and have a one on one, but more so when I sit and read what people are going through, where they came from and what they have learned gives me energy. I was on 'chat' programs for awhile and it all seemed more draining than uplifting. My biggest challenge is to remember to remember. I was introduced to meditation shortly after I survived my teenage years so I am aware of the power behind it, however like many of you I let the 'suppose to' rules guide my life and find that I spend more time waiting for tomorrow than I do being in today. I have brought a lot of chaos into my 'today' by forgetting that I am connected to everything. One of my first challenges is to refrain from isolation of my being. Also on medication for depression and chronic pain, I know inside that for me I am only trying to find the proverbial 'easy' way to life. I want more. And I am willing to try a new way. Thank you for being here. I look forward to finding my energy, my source, and humbly request that you be a part of it all. Thank you for inviting me.

2. purplevibe

purplevibe Member

Hi CTynes, you are very welcome to all the love and wisdom on this website. We are all in this together :)

3. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

Here's hoping you find peace in whatever way you can. Be Well