Project Meditation Community Forum

Go Back   Project Meditation Community Forum

Download Discover Meditation LifeFlow Meditation Technology - Free Sample Golden Threads
How to fast track your way to meditation success Project-Meditation Success Stories
FAQ LifeFlow Download Center
View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2013, 02:37   #2 (permalink)
Emma1008 (Offline)

Smile Thank you... and hello

thank you for sharing this post... I am new to Lifeflow and meditation- currently practising my 10min mantra with gratitude at the end (music) which is amazing the love and joy experienced through visualisation - I often weep with happiness through the love and warmth that is felt in those moments! seriously am so surprised by the emotions felt. Then have been listening to Lifeflow10 going to sleep....... I do this once a day at the mo, each evening.
Would you advise this is the best way to experience Lifeflow? or should i try doing this separately... meditate am/gratitude and Lifeflow pm - I personally find the meditation prepares my head space and calms everything before enjoying Lifeflow after..... appreciate your advise, you seem quite knowledgable on this from reading a few of your responses to posts..... thank you for your help in advance..... Emma