What is it about Binaural beats that has experienced meditators and non-meditators so excited?
Well if you’ve never really understood nor heard about Brainwave Entrainment, you’re in for a real treat, as it’s an exciting way of making the benefits of meditation easy amongst other things.
We’re in a time now where it’s accessibility is abundant, allowing you to effortlessly enter desired meditative states and remain there for periods of time.
The benefits of which are indescribable and of course very individual.
Brainwave entrainment with LifeFlow Audio Technology helps you derive the same benefits from meditation that you would from deeply meditating with traditional methods – but without the struggle.
- You won’t experience the frustration of not being able to get into deep meditation.
- You don’t have to worry if you’re doing it right.
- You don’t need special skills, or much guidance.
All you need is a pair of good quality headphones and a burning desire for radical change in yourself. Because you really are so very worth it.
“So where do the binaural beats come in and how will using these for just 10 minutes a day change my life?”
Well, Binaural beats are the original kind of brainwave entrainment technology.
They are produced in the brain when two slightly different tones are introduced into each ear at precisely the same moment using either headphones or earbuds.
For example, 200 Hz is played into the right ear and 190 Hz is played into the left ear.
This causes the brain to combine the two frequencies into a middle frequency of 10 Hz.
This is a brainwave frequency associated with light meditation and targets the Alpha Brain waves.
Daily relaxation within these Alpha brain waves helps significantly in reducing Anxiety, and Stress levels.
It promotes a deep awareness within yourself and greatly enhances your ability to master your emotions in the present moment.
Depression and PTSD can also be eased dramatically with Binaural Beats Meditation.
Spending time bathing our minds in varying Alpha brain waves is also incredible for increasing focus and clarity.
Clarity is power. – The more clear you are about EXACTLY what it is you want, the more your brain knows how to get there.
~ Author Unknown
Binaural beats aren’t truly ‘beats’ in that they do not exist outside your brain. They cannot exist outside the brain because if you were to play 210 Hz out of one stereo speaker and 200 Hz from the other speaker, the sounds would remain separate. By using stereo headphones and precisely timed pulses of sound, the brain combines them into one ‘beat’ and that’s where the magic happens!
What Are Binaural Beats Used For?
Binaural beats make it easy and pleasurable for just about anyone to meditate.
While meditating, you:
- Become aware of your thoughts. This is a great opportunity to listen to what is really going on in your mind. Your habitual thought patterns and themes are eye-opening when you realize that your thoughts actually create your reality! Awareness is the first step to a whole new world for you. Once you become aware of habitual worrying, complaining, or simply getting stuck in self-defeating patterns, you are then able to move past into a significantly more rewarding place to be.
- Enjoy the bliss of having a silent mind. By focusing on the soundscape of your brainwave entrainment audio, you can pull your attention away from your thoughts, and actually silence your mind’s chatter.
- Enhance your health, as meditation stimulates your parasympathetic nervous system.
- Learn to just “be” without “doing” all the time – ahhhhhhh… how blissful and how very necesary, especially if you ever really wish to get to know the best you there is!
- Become happier by re-training your brain to focus your attention on love and joy. Then watch how over the weeks, it becomes an automatic way of thinking.
- Become more spiritually connected and awakened to new and exciting possibilities and opportunities.
- Relax and enjoy that “me time” that’s so crucial to the quality of your life, not only for you but for those closest to you. You can only give your best to others IF you first give to yourself.
- Relieve stress. Meditation is essential for stress relief. Unreleased stress hormones in the body can build up and cause serious physiological problems ranging from hormonal imbalances to foggy thinking to disease. Daily meditation decreases activity in the parts of the brain responsible for stress, and increases activity in the regions associated with happiness. Your responses to stressful situations will become calmer and less reactive – with the most incredible results!
- Increase your mental abilities including cognitive functioning, problem solving, focus, memory and creativity. Binaural beats efficiently synchronize the activity within the two hemispheres of your brain, so you can think more holistically using both logic/reasoning and intuition/creativity.
How To Use Binaural Beats:
First, choose a quiet, comfortable and distraction-free place for meditation. You will need to be close to your stereo, or you can use a portable MP3 player or other mobile playback device (phone, tablet etc). Plug in your headphones, push play, and sit back and relax to this FREE Binaural Beats Meditation. That’s it!
It’s important that you give yourself enough time to get the full benefits of the audio. Even if you’re busy, commit to at least 10-15 minutes. Your brain needs approximately 7-8 minutes to fully entrain to the frequency (so that the activity in the brain is synchronized with the binaural beats).
What Will You Hear?
Most people can’t hear the entrainment frequencies because they are masked by the chosen soundscape.
If however, you are one of those who can hear them or indeed anything else that you are unsure should be there, do check to see that no extra filters such as bass, treble, Dolby etc are switched on. These should all be off.
The Best Time To Listen To Binaural Beats Is When You:
- Want to clear your mind
- Stimulate creativity
- Do creative visualization
- Become self-aware
- Self-soothe in an emotional crisis
- Do spiritual work
- Practice mental self-control
- Say affirmations
Binaural beats help you relax and enjoy meditation anytime, anywhere, without special skills or knowledge.
Binaural beats are accompanied by two other entrainment technologies within LifeFlow Audio Technology – for faster and deeper entrainment, and the most blissful meditative experience EVER.