1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

zia

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by zia, Jun 28, 2011.

1. zia

zia Member

I'm new in community. I used LifeFlow demo for 2-3 weeks and 10 days ago purchased LifeFlow10. My first impression is that I had better level of relaxation with DEMO version (14 minutes) than 40 minutes LifeFlow10. Please let me know if it's to early to feel benefits from LifeFlow10 or...?
    Thank you:confused:

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi zia and welcome to the Project Meditation community,

Going straight from 14 minutes to 40 minutes could be a little overwhelming for some people. It's not necessary to do the full 40 minutes if you find it too much at first. Try just building up the time by meditating with Lifeflow for as long as you are comfortable. Over time, with more practice, it's likely to become easier and 40 minutes will pass in no-time.

Hugs

Giles

4. Anglepen

Anglepen Member

Its also possible you were 'expecting' too much, its important with meditation not to sit with any preconceived expectations, when one sits and meditates its inportant not to desire or expect any outcome but just 'to be aware'