1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

yyyyyyaaaaaayyyyyy

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by InvalidInk, Feb 21, 2008.

1. InvalidInk

InvalidInk Member

Heelloo, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brett, I like music, vegan food, and kittens, ha.
    Seriously, I would like to thank you guys for hosting such a good site and putting but the free meditation CDs. I am not really new to meditation, when I was younger my Mom got into Buddhism and meditation. Back then I didn't really have any interest in it. When I was 18 I got into yoga pretty heavily and started to meditate ever now and then. I still do yoga pretty much everyday but not as intensely as I did back then.
    I recently decided that I needed to focus on myself more and take more time out to love myself so thats how I got here. Once again thanks a lot for the download, I'm on CD 3 and gonna do 4 tomorrow. I also think I am gonna burn them on CD for a friend of mine that doesn't have the internet and print out the instructions and give it to him. He has been interested in meditation lately, and this seems like the best place to start!

Thanks
    Brettt

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Brett and welcome to the community. I highly recommend using your karma credits to also download LifeFlow 10 and then you can do the fast track. Many people are enjoying fantastic benefits and results this way. Look forward to hearing how you progress. I wish you happiness and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

3. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

:) Hi Brett welcome.
    This is a great place and seflessly generous with the free downloads, the more people that access this site the better they will be.
    I'm a currently long term sick, exhausted and burnt out staff nurse, I am more or less housebound at the mo hence why you'll see lots of posts by me cos keeping in touch with the world is important and keeps me sane when I can't get around! Having being diagnosed with m.e/c.f.s ( chronic fatigue syndrome) I have felt grim for a long time now and was even stressing about being sick and incapable so I googled meditation in desparation to learn how to relax and find my way back to good health.
    I've found the right place and already I'm feeling the benefits, it has been just under a week since starting and it is so great. Michael has devoted much time to this and I'm so grateful to him and the moderators.
    Wishing you well with your journey :):)