1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Wow!!! What a legacy!!!

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by pollyanna, Apr 25, 2008.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I was thinking about what Michael wrote in last weeks newsletter regarding our "map of reality" and realized how powerful and truly tremendous LifeFlow meditation really is. My children and grandchildren have benefitted in so many ways already.

My way of thinking, or my map of reality, has changed and continues to do so considerably since I began LifeFlow. What really hit me was the fact that by changing your own way of thinking, being happier, healthier, more confident and having the ability to calmly handle stressful situations will create the ripple effect within families.

This will create better parenting which is something I am passionate about.

I am so excited about the whole effect LifeFlow can have for so many and ripple down into future generations. Wow, what a legacy!!! I wish you good health, happiness and joy :) :) :)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  2. aussie

aussie Member

Ditto

I just read the email from michael and you are totally right polyana. My uncle has Parkinsons and it really hit a chord with me. You never think it'll happen to you :eek:I have been listening to LF10 for 3 weeks and sleeping much better :p Am defo in this for the long haul. I mite not post often but I get a lot of inspiration from you all. Thanks aussie

3. beth

beth Member

We are much happier

I think I am a better parent now and my children are much happier. God bless you michael :p

4. beth

beth Member

Lifeflow 6

I luv number 6 cd. I have stuck to the fast track since january and because of the changes it has made it has been very easy for me to do. I hardly ever drink alcohol anymore cos I dont feel the need and if I do I have learnt to observe how I feel and the urge seems to go. My house is smokefree and instead of smoking 20/30 a day I smoke about 5 a week. All my family are happier and my hubbie Eddie is really proud of me. Thanx to Michael and lifeflow i'm on cloud 9. Thanx again from a very grateful and happy beth. x :D x

5. pcvoom

pcvoom Member

I would like to acheive this status>>>>Craig

6. Coenrad Morgan

Coenrad Morgan Member

nice one Beth

What you have written is close to my heart.....trying to change by force of will isn't effective.....from 20/30 a day to almost nothing....very impressive...I look forward to that sort of inner development aiding my way forward....well done, thank you for the encouragement based on your success!

7. skelseyc

skelseyc Member

I am a new member to this forum but did not receive this email. I am very curious to read it as someone I know now has Parkinson's.

Where can I sign up to receive these e-letters?

Thanks,
    Kelsey

8. Edwin

Edwin Member

I found it !

Took me a while, but I found it, and I don't think Michael will mind when I copy/paste the mail inhere:

9. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Thanks for that Edwin. There is so much stuff here, much of it gets passed up or forgotten about.

gus

10. lakshmi_shegar

lakshmi_shegar Member

Hi,

Thanks for the information. Like Kelsey I too haven,t received any mail can you send it across to me. Do I have to sign in somewhere so I get those mails like other members.

Thanks,

11. Sweet_Iza

Sweet_Iza Member

This is a nice story. I believe in the benefits that meditation can bring. I find it amazing that young people are trying meditation out, is very nice. Thanks for sharing this story.