1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Worried Lifeform Meditation User

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Zachary7040, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Zachary7040

Zachary7040 New Member

Hi everyone,
    So I used Lifeform 10 for the first time today and needless to say it was...overwhelming. It was the greatest feeling I had ever had. Equivalent to any drugs I have taken. I never expected to go that deep on the first time. I had meditated before but no longer than 15 minutes at a time so 40 minutes in a deeper state of meditation was intense but enjoyable. The reason I'm worried is because when I came out of my meditation I felt completely depleted mentally and I believe I had an anxiety attack. I was sweating but shivering at the same time and I had to lay on my bed for 5 minutes just to regain myself. Is this normal? I felt my heart and love and compassion for others on a level I had never thought was even possible. It was so intense. I'm just curious, will this bad side effects that happened after my meditation continue happening? Or will they subside and become easier to control as I do it more? I don't want this to keep happening after I meditate because it feels like I can't even think critically anymore. Could I have gone too deep? Maybe I'm worrying for no reason. I'm just looking for some advice and reassurance. Thanks to whoever can help.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Zachary and welcome to the community :)

Maybe you will be better meditating with LifeFlow for 10-15 minutes initially. You can also meditate with LifeFlow without headphones sometimes. Here's a link to the "Principles of Meditation and Entrainment" that has helped many here:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

and here's a link to a recent scientific study that is easy to understand:-

http://ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/cis/article/viewFile/1793/1702

I believe that you will find both of these links really helpful. Let us know how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)