1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Working with Visualizations

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by Veneficus, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Veneficus

Veneficus Member

It is nice to see that I'm not the only one ... here is some of the visualization techniques I have been working with.

I have been making my own audio-guided meditations for years, but there has always been something missing. I am a very visual person, but I have been having to use words, in trying to create my meditation themes, visualizations and guides for abundance.
    I started using the program Mind Movies awhile back and I have been creating my own visual movies in combination with my guided meditations ... which at times, has been extremely intense experiences. Being able to find and use just the right images to touch my Soul and bring about positive inner guidance from within.
    I also really enjoy finding and making just the right imagery for deep relaxation, Chakra balancing and personal healing, I even create visual prayers for friends and family.
    One new project I have been working on, is what I'm calling, a virtual vision board. I have already watch my dreams in a movie and had them materialize in life ... now that feels powerful :)
    You can check it out here at Mind Movies if you like. This is a ad site, but it is a great deal with great bonuses.

OK ... That's one area I have been working with visualizations, but I would love to hear what everyone else is doing. Is anyone else working with visualization techniques?
    Have a great day!
    Veneficus

2. sebwallace

sebwallace Member

Hey Ven,
    I have been practicing my visual part of visualization a lot recently and my technique is to:
    1. Get into a meditative state.
    2. Specify what it is I am intending.
    3. Specify when and how I want it to come into reality (my own efforts or opportunities to come to me, or whatever way possible).
    4. Mentally rehearse the 'breakthrough' experience with all my 5 senses.
    5. Visualize the situation as an established fact.
    6. Give gratitude.

This does seem like a long winded method but for me it gives me a sense of clarity and 'high vibration.'

Seb

3. penelopeklimas

penelopeklimas New Member

Thanks for sharing the useful information with all.That helped me a lot, it was all very specific.You have done an great job.Such an informative and well formed post!Thanks again for sharing that, it was wonderful of you.

4. ankita

ankita Member

power of visualising

visualisation being the very essence of materialising our thoughts...work wonders.one of my friend suggested me to watch the movie "the secret".since then i applied this method of visualising my desires.i have even made a vision board,and i m focusing my mind on things which makes me happy and i can feel its impact in my life.i m happier than i used to be.

5. Uplift

Uplift Guest

Gidday, I've used and been interested in visualisation for a long time, and had some amasing results.

Jose Silva and Alexander Everett pioneered a lot of early seminars revolving around alpha brain waves and brain waves in general. It was found that the alpha state is ideal for implanting goals. Its effects are observed easily in kids, who learn quickly and perform well when happy and relaxed, and in the alpha state, but when worried or anxious have problems absorbing information and performing. Shakti Gawain, initially a student of Silva's has some great stuff on visualising, and the effortless way her business evolved bears testament to her methods. Andrew Matthews started with Everett's system, and he too has a pretty amasing story and some good info.

There are common threads throughout them all. Anthony Robin's story highlights the importance of 'dirt honesty', as he once described it. There must be a starting point and a good reason to change, or non attachment(identifying the area of the brain, the pattern to be replaced), which requires honest assesment. Then the new direction can be whole heartedly chosen and the journey begins, in a positive, happy light.

Important keys have been around for a very long time, faith, fearlessness, persistance, non attachment, joy, love, oneness, benefit for all, positivity, imagination... and more imagination. The beauty is these are all gifts available to everyone regardless of financial situation.

6. era1213

era1213 Guest

Gratitude is one of the most important factors needed for the Law of Attraction

Gratitude is one of the most important factors needed for the Law of Attraction to work. Without it, it will be really hard for you to manifest your desires. Think of gratitude as simply a stepping stone towards the manifestation of your desires.

I’ve made it a habit to be thankful about the good things I have when I wake up in the morning. It is a good way to start my day for it will make me feel good and lucky that I have the things that I am thankful for.

Luck like any other thing can be created. Once the habit of being thankful and telling yourself that you really are lucky (and of course you must believe it 100%) is ingrained in you, then you really will become lucky.