1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

will my headphones work ?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Rahul998, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Rahul998

Rahul998 Member

I'm having a cheap headphones that have 20Hz to 20000Hz frequency response . & a feature called active bass amplifier ....

although confusion about frequency response solved by this post LINK but I couldn't know about bass amplifier feature ...

so this headphones will work or i should get another one ?

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Is it possible to turn off the "bass amplifier" feature on them? If so, turn it off and they should be ok. If not, it may effect the entrainment waves on the tracks, but that would depend exactly what "bass amplifier" is actually doing.

The recommendation is to use headphones that do not alter the sound in any way, and just play it as it's been supplied by the track.

Hugs

Giles

3. bondzai

bondzai Member

air plane headphones.

I have some cheapo sony's that fit in the ear that seem ok but I also used over the ear airplane headphones with noise reduction but I think its better to leave the noise reduction off but would like confirmation on that. They are PlaneQuiet NC-6 active noise reduction

4. Mr Monkey

Mr Monkey Member

Hi,

Check out the following from the FAQs - via this link

FAQ:
    Should I use over the ear (Pilot Style) headphones or earbuds?

Technical FAQ:
    Do you have a good recommendation for a pair of headphones?