1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Who are our moderators ?

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by Edwin, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Edwin

Edwin Member

I am interested in our moderators :).
    Who are they, what relation do they have towards the site and meditation in general ? What is their age, do they have children/grandchildren, how long have they meditated ? If I click for instance Pollyanna's name, it does not show information about her.

Maybe you guys could make a sticky here:
    START HERE: Registration & Introductions - Project Meditation Community
    introducing yourselves as the moderators of the site, telling everybody the personal info you don't mind sharing ?

Greetings,

Edwin :)

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

A very happy new year to you Edwin. I've noticed how active you are in the community and it's really nice to see how you and others are giving great advice to new friends. In answer to your question I have updated my profile. I am quite a private person and also I am not used to posting on communities. However I have always loved what Pollyanna stands for and the way she changed the community that she joined - so much so that I would love to help Michael create wonderful changes for people in his community. I am 54 and am more excited about life than ever. I have tried a few types of meditation for many years but it never seemed to do much for me and always seemed like a chore. I started using Discover Meditation early last year and moved onto LifeFlow in the middle of last year. I soaked up all of Michaels information and instructions like a sponge and have achieved amazing and very noticeable results because of this. I think this community can help so many people. Meditation is vital for good health and because It has helped me so much I feel I can give back to others. I have written quite a bit about myself in a law of attraction story. I think if people read and listen to good stuff and couple that with LifeFlow meditation they have an incredible recipe for a healthy, happy and prosperous life. And that my friend is what I wish for you.

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

Hey, you are from France !

happy new year to you too :)
    I will find your personal success story and read it, thanx ! :)
    I like giving ideas for the site, and love how it is growing allready.

Did you guys notice that if you enter "meditation" in Google you guys are in 4th place allready ? :D

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

"I think if people read and listen to good stuff and couple that with LifeFlow meditation they have an incredible recipe for a healthy, happy and prosperous life. And that my friend is what I wish for you."

Thanks, the very same to you, of course :)

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Edwin,
    I'm not trying to hide - I just have to get used to posting things in the right place. True Story To Inspire You! is on page 2 of "How about the law of attraction Michael?" which is within Your suggestions!! Joy and happiness to you and yours :) :) :)

6. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Peaceful warrior here

Hey,

Im a 30 year old male from the UK.

I have been meditating for a few years now and try my best not to miss a day. I have no children and am currently single :eek: - So, if theres any single ladies out in cyperspace looking for love ;)

I enjoy fun things like jetsking, quad biking and anything else like that!

I have known Micheal for about 9 months and think that his courses are awesome. The world needs meditation badly! Well, I guess i can only speak for my country really but, the UK certainly needs it, way to many stressed out & angry dudes & dudetes running around.

I want to try and help in anyway I can, because I know what a little 20 minutes every day has dome for my my life.

Thats me!! PW ;)

7. Edwin

Edwin Member

Thank you PW for that information !

It's the same problem in the Netherlands, stress is people's enemy number one !

Us "Eurotrash" :p need to calm down a bit, everything has to go faster nowadays.
    I have to say, both meditating 30 minutes a day and sleeping well because of that has really turned me around, I am a new person !