1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

which stage to start at?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by enz00, Jan 20, 2014.

1. enz00

enz00 Member

I have purchased all 10 lifeflow levels, tried the first, thought it was just fantastic indeed a quality product.

Yet i am a bit confused. I have been practicing meditation and listening to binaurals / tones for a while so I am no stranger to it, and i feel myself to be a fairly self-actuallized person, so i wanted to ask if it is ok to start listening to a more advanced stage like 4-5 or even higher, or will i risk losing some of the benefits.

Are the benefits the same throughout the 10 levels only at a higher intensity, or are they each focusing on different thing? Could i start listening to the most advanced level right from the start?

Thank you in advance

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi enz00 and welcome to the community :)

So pleased you are really enjoying LifeFlow. Here's a few things that may make it easier for you to decide the order in how you choose to listen to LifeFlow.

A number of Doctors who have meditated for 30 to 40 years and used other well known entrainment products have stated that LifeFlow has been created with the greatest of care and is far superior than any other product they have used. I can post these links for you if you like.

After almost 7 years meditating with LifeFlow I still meditate with all the levels because they are all unique and each has their own benefits. Here is a link about the brainwave states and the benefits. You will need to schroll down to the brainwave chart once you click on the following link:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ct-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html#post38

Here's another link that explains how each LifeFlow level builds a foundation for the next.

http://www.project-meditation.org/c.../1437-experiences-lf-9-lf-1-a-2.html#post7113

Hope this helps, look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)