1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Which lifeFlow downloads for each frequency??

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by csjasona, Nov 1, 2010.

1. csjasona

csjasona Member

Is there is guide to show which lifeFlow downloads are "best" for entraining certain frequencies?

For example, for an upcoming gym workout, it will be important to quickly get in to the theta stage: which lifeFlow would be best to use to get into that stage?

thanks
    JJ

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

In brief you can find them in the FAQ:

Project Meditation - Meditation Community - FAQ

under "What are the frequencies of the LifeFlow® tracks?"

though the link provided within that FAQ is more detailed:

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ct-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html#post38

However, if you're using Lifeflow, you ideally should be working down through the levels from 10 to 1 in order for them to be most effective. Of course, if you've been through all the levels over the months and entrained the brain to all the frequencies then there shouldn't be a problem with using whichever track you desire for a particular task. (At least that's my understanding of it)

Hugs

Giles

3. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

From my understanding Theta would not benefit you getting ready for a gym workout.
    I my experience with running you would need something that starts you in Beta with an upbeat backing sound and then gets you in to Gamma.
    From my very limited understanding Gamma is most likened to the Zone than any other Brainwave.

Peace :)