1. MAINTENANCE

The Project Meditation Community Forum is temporarily in a Read-Only state due to maintenance and upgrades that are being applied. Although registration and the creation of new posts are currently not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

We will notify you as soon as our maintenance work is completed,

Have a great day,

Yours for HUGE success
    The Project Meditation Team

which level best for sleeping

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by askmenow, Jul 16, 2010.

1. askmenow

askmenow Member

hi all, have been zaping my brain for about 2 years with life flow--[with great success i like to think ] and have noticed that my dreaming was almost becoming exhausting-like 24 hours of fox news - i have been playing level 10 again as i go to sleep ,but was wondering if there was a level particular for sleeping....... as always with love just

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

To the best of my knowledge, there's no level that's suitable for inducing sleep as they are all actively causing particular frequencies of brainwave activity. Have you tried simply meditating for 20 minutes or so, about half an hour to an hour before going to bed?

3. Grey

Grey Member

askmenow

there is a related question in the FAQ called "Can I play LifeFlow all night while I am sleeping?" that talks about using life flow for sleep.

4. Itlandm

Itlandm Member

Dreams can indeed be exhausting. What I do is wake up earlier in the morning and use LifeFlow 2 for an hour or so. You see, the proportion of the sleep phases change through the night. In the beginning of the night, you have the deepest sleep, but toward morning dream-sleep (REM) takes up more and more of the time, and this is what is exhausting. So besides getting to bed at the time you are actually sleepy (rather than waiting for something to finish first), waking up earlier is probably the best cure.