1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Where do I find # 9 of the Lifeflow series?

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by MicheleM, Nov 30, 2008.

1. MicheleM

MicheleM Member

I assumed I would be sent a new download monthly (since I am do a monthly payment arrangement). I'm not sure where to look for it, since nothing has yet arrived in my e-mail box. I checked the download centre, but it only offers #10.
    Can someone help me? I can't seem to find a contact e-mail address for help either. I made good progress with Number 10 and am really anxious to start on the next one.....Help???!!!:confused:

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi MicheleM,
    I've been in touch with tech support and LF 9 is or will be available to you within a few minutes. I'm so pleased you've enjoyed LF10 and look forward to hearing about your progress. I wish you an abundance of joy and happiness on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)