1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

What's your favorite LifeFlow track?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Raven, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Raven

Raven Member

Which LifeFlow track or tracks do you like the most, and why?

I'm personally torn between LF-3 and LF-9. I'm partial to the sound of flowing water, but of all the LF tracks these two seem to relax me the quickest. The background sounds send me into relaxation mode long before the entrainment waves have had a chance to do their thing. Anyone who hasn't tried either of these two tracks yet doesn't know what they're missing!

~R~

2. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

At the moment...

After listening to all the tracks over the past several months, I find that I enjoy different ones at different times.

Initially my favourite was track 7, the thunder storm resonated very well with me and I could easily slip into a very relaxed meditative state.

But, at the moment I find myself using a selection as it varies my meditations.

I guess it's hard to choose one firm favourite, I like different tracks at different times. Variety is the spice of life as they say :p

On the negative side... My least favourite track is LF5... I can't seem to get into this track the same as the others!! Pw

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

I have only downloaded a few LF tracks: LF10, LF-5 and LF-2.

I seem to have the same problem with LF-5 PW, the sound of the waves keeps pulling me out of meditation.... it's like the sound is a bit too much "there"

LF-2 is tha bomb

4. Ras

Ras Member

so far I only on LF 10 (plus i got the optimal learning), but this isnt the first time i read that LF 9 is good so looking forward to downloading that one.

Just letting life flow 10 do its thing first however ;)

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

When I first got the LifeFlow series I decided to listen to them in order - and I did, but I couldn't miss a sneak preview at all the different sounds. I actually thought 7 and 1 sounded quite scary and wasn't sure if I would like them. However having listened to them all now, my favourites at the moment are 7, 5 and 1. I am currently playing 7 and having some really deep and interesting sessions so I think I will stay with this one for a while. It will be interesting to see which are my favourites and other peoples favourites in another 6 months time. Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

6. susi_gal

susi_gal Member

I like the track 6 by far... and I wonder why! I like it just because I seem to fall into deeper meditative state (almost like sleeping but sitting erect) which doesn't happen too often with other tracks.

Does it have to do with brainwave patterns at all, does anyone know?

Thanks.

Atsushi

7. John

John Member

I find 7 very relaxing .The sounds of the thunder storn ,increasing intensity of the rain and the stereo effects are very realistic and peace encouraging
    John