1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Whats the difference?

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by DrWill, Dec 10, 2008.

1. DrWill

DrWill Member

I have just downloaded the first of the 10 month cd series (no 10?). I am wondering, what is the difference between downloading this 46 minute version and getting the actual box set of cd sent to me that are advertised as being 1hr long each?? Is it better that I get the box set instead of the shorted downloads (which seem to have some weird chimp monk voice at the end??) ? :):):)

Sincerely,

Will

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi DrWill,

The physical CD tracks do not have any compression whatsoever and are a full 1 hour in length. Meaning you get the benefits of a full 52 minutes of deep meditation. The download versions are 40 minutes in length and have a slight compression for download reasons.

If we could offer the full versions via download we would but they would be something like 700mb each track which is way too much for download.

Many users of this forum are on the downlaod package and as you can see they are still getting great results. We offer both options because some people don't have the ability to place the downloadable tracks on MP3 player or burn them to CD.

With reagards to the "chip monks" I can only imagine something has happens during the download, please try and re-download the track.

let me know if you are still having this issue.

Grant
    Tech Support

3. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

DrWill,
    SSHHHH, don't tell everyone about the chipmunks. Kripes!!!! Everyone will want them.

gus