1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

whats going on

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by ferrigno, Mar 28, 2008.

1. ferrigno

ferrigno Member

where are the Lifeflow tracks? Are they not available anymore? What happened with the karma credits? Confused!

2. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Did you not get the newsletter Michael sent out?
    It should be in your email.

Karma credits have been discontinued due to the high costs to keep this site running.
    Now all new members have to pay to subscribe to gain access to this forum and get lifeflow tracks.

You can now only buy lifeflow tracks.

Divinitywolf

3. ferrigno

ferrigno Member

I don't understand, (I got no mail, Maybe I have to activate that somehow) Can I still buy the tracks one by one via paypal? And if so... where on the site? Whats that about paying to get acces to the forum? Could anyone explain to me about the subscribtions? I don't understand how it works here.

4. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Hi Ferrigno :)
    I know that Michael is working on this, I read a post with someone else asking how to purchase other lifeflow and Michael sent him a link, hopefully Michael will see this thread soon and reply.
    Have you noticed though that Michael has added 20 guided meditations which are free to download and they can be found at the bottom of the homepage :p

5. ferrigno

ferrigno Member

Oh yes I have. The sound really good. Haven't used them yet, just listened through. I started using Lifeflow and got even greater results from my meditations so I went here, been gone for a while, to check my karma credits and maybe unlock or purchase another track, and they where gone, both credits and lifeflow tracks.

6. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

:( never mind.
    The guided meditations ARE brilliant and involve some fantastic vsualisation.
    You'll definitely be able to buy the lifeflow tracks sometime soon.
    As twinkletoes said, just wait for Michael to see this thread.

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Ferrigno, which track or tracks have you used of LifeFlow? You don't have to pay to be in the community but Michael is currently offering a subscription for each level to be purchased one level at a time to make affordable amounts for people. I believe the first month is a 1 dollar trial so people can prove to themselves how good LifeFlow really is and then the following 9 months are $49 each. People can unsubscribe anytime. However if you have had more than LifeFlow 10 I'm sure Michael will work out some good deal for you - I know he has done for others. Glad that you are benefitting and enjoying LifeFlow. Happiness and joy :) :) :)
    P.S. I'll make sure that your post is brought to Michael's attention.