1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

What's going on, from boston

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by aculthakid, Aug 30, 2011.

1. aculthakid

aculthakid New Member

Hello everyone, my name's acul. i'm 28 from boston, and i'm basically here because i'm going through the most stressful time in my life. i feel like if i dont do something i might really lose my mind and go off the deep end. i've tried therapy and western medicine to help with the anxiety of what im going through and it seems to just bandaid the problem temp. and actually causes other problems to surface. I don't know how to meditate, I've tried but I just don't know. I have a book on it and although I'm eager to get into a daily routine, I'm hesistant because I fear i dont know what the hell I'm doing. So basically i'm here to sponge knowledge, wisdom and understanding about this practice and hopefully someday use it to benefit myself and others.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Acul and welcome to the community :)

The free discover meditation course is absolutely great - you can download it and Michael will talk you through. When you have practised a little, you can download the free LifeFlow demo and play that while you meditate. Let us know how you progress and I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)