1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

What type of meditation

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Mgungor, May 30, 2012.

1. Mgungor

Mgungor Member

Hi,

i'm new to this forum so i'll start with a short introduction.

I'm 31 and i have been suffering from anxiety disorder for a periode of time now. I do not take any drugs to get rid of these feelings or sensations because i strongly believe that the answer lies within me and not in a pill!!

I will start with Lifeflow very soon but i would like to know what type of meditation suits best for my condition?

There might be a post like this before or maybe someone gave alrdy an explanation. If that's the case i'm truly sorry.

Hoping for a response a bid all of you a good day!

M. gungor

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and welcome to the community :)

You could download the Discover Meditation course from the top left of the community. It's a really good course and Michael talks you through it all. Once you have practised the mantra technique a few times you can play LifeFlow 10 while you meditate.

You may find it best to do just 15 - 20 minutes initially because you have been suffering with anxiety. The following link has some good tips for anxiety and was posted by an extremely valued and respected member of the community...

http://www.project-meditation.org/community/meditation-chatter-box/1306-help-please.html#post6345

Here is another link to some lengthy but very helpful information about the principles of meditation and entrainment.

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...x/2357-principles-meditation-entrainment.html

Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

I do believe that too. :)

Im sure with your inner decision to start meditating, your world will gain a lot of freedom with time. Let us know how its going!

Atb,
    Pan