1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

What level do I start on?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by c99, Jun 26, 2008.

1. c99

c99 Member

Hi, I am considering switching from Holosync to Lifeflow. I have completed the 2nd level of Holosync. Does anyone have an opinion on what level I should start Lifeflow on?

Cheers:rolleyes:

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and welcome to the community. Quite a number of people here, including myself have used other products prior to LifeFlow. I have followed Michael's fast track instructions to the letter and have achieved amazing results, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I would start at 10 and work down. Perhaps the following piece of a report may help you:-

"LifeFlow is incomparable to any other ordinary audio entrainment programs which use only one kind of entrainment wave, commonly known as "binaural beats". LifeFlow incorporates not only "binaural" beats but also "monaural" and "isochronic" tones in a structure of 12 simultaneous layers. We harmonically layer precision-engineered window frequencies within exquisitely beautiful music and magnificent sounds of nature.

LifeFlow has been specifically designed using extremely precise frequencies that resonate and impact the body at a cellular level. You can truly feel your meditation on a physical level, in surges of positive energy and a flow of deep heartfelt emotions. Our choice of frequencies are based on extensive biofeedback research.

These layers of entrainment waves gently guide the brain into ideal brainwave states, perfect for meditation. It is when you are in these deeper states that the brain is able to naturally release serotonin which is your body’s natural happy drug and also release chemicals including Human Growth Hormone (HGH) which slows down the ageing process, creating longevity."
    I hope this helps you and look forward to hearing about your success. I wish you happiness and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)