1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

What is your purpose?

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by pollyanna, Jan 6, 2008.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

"Deep down we all secretly know that there is more to life and we can often feel lost at times because of this. Deep down, we all have a purpose for life. My purpose is to help 1,000,000 people to enjoy the amazing benefits of meditation by December 25th 2008. I invite you to help me with this mission and I look forward to hearing about the NEW YOU inside the community!"
    From "The Good Life" by Michael Mackenzie

Thankyou Michael and a happy new year to you also. I think "What is your purpose?" could make a really interesting thread. I remember really putting a lot of thought into this many years ago. After much reflection I realized that I wanted to become the best person I could be and help others to live up to their true potential. I believe your community can do this and I accept your invitation to help with such a wonderful mission. Happiness and joy to you, yours and all the community :) :) :)