1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

what is the best to do

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by btclear, Feb 5, 2010.

1. btclear

btclear Member

im on lifeflow 9 and i just don't feel any greatness of lifeflow yet, i get next level of lifeflow bimonthly, i feel like even the lifeflow 10 is better, since i don't feel anything i want try diffirent thing beside which is onther brain intrainment, may be like if use lifeflow in the morning i would use the other one on the evening. would that hurt anything or create any problem? im just looking for some opinion. also i think i have long way until i get my next lifeflow level would it be okay if i listen to life flow 10 sometimes if i feel like im doing better on that one?

2. Itlandm

Itlandm Member

Using two different methods of brainwave entrainment is OK as long as you don't overcook yourself. I can say this because I used to do Holosync in the morning and LifeFlow in the afternoon for some months. (Eventually I stopped using Holosync when I got the delta levels of LifeFlow.) If you don't use them more than an hour each and let several hours of the day pass between them, you should be fine. I made the mistake one day of doing Holosync in the morning and then lots of LifeFlow around noon, and got some pretty trippy effects the next couple days. So keep it in moderation and you should be fine.

Also, almost everyone has a track they find unpleasant in some way. If that is the case with LF 9 for you, you may want to use the previous track every other day or so until you get used to it. It will definitely grow on you, there are several threads all over this forum with people who have been through that. If you feel uncomfortable, just observe those feelings with curiosity, as if you were peeking into the thoughts and feelings of a test subject rather than yourself. There may be a reason for this feeling, and instead of trying to think logically what this reason may be, just observe with curious detachment and clues will often reveal themselves.

Good luck! Be sure to come back and tell use how it worked out for you.