1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

What is my next step??

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by DrNash, Jul 30, 2009.

1. DrNash

DrNash Member

I started with "Project Meditation" and it feel great. Its now been just over a week & all is well. I listen to disc that say not to "over meditate" and ask myself... If I continue to meditate as taught, where does "life flow" fit into my day... Do replace the meditation or listen during the 10 min sessions... Whats my next step?

Thanks in advance,
    Nash

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community DrNash. You can carry on with Discover Meditation and meditate twice a day for 20 minutes. The gratitude exercise is wonderful to incorporate into your day also and you will find this on Discover Meditation.

If you want to deeply enhance your meditation you can meditate in the same way as you have learned whilst playing LifeFlow 10. If you choose to do this, you can meditate once a day for 40 or 60 minutes with either a download track or a physical C.D.

LifeFlow simply places you into ideal states which are perfect for meditation, making the experience much more enjoyable and easy. Hope this helps and I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)