1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

what i felt..

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Sony, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Sony

Sony Member

I logged in here after my 3rd session n cd3. I felt happy n calm after my first 2 sessions, however am feeling very low n distracted in my 3rd session. Is this normal?

Also, as I am having a baby i fear breaking session n cannot meditate same time each day.

2. DocWannaB

DocWannaB Member

I actually opted out for sleep on day three so I didn't even do CD three that day. :eek: I have a baby too and am just getting started. I don't have the same time every time either, but I think it just matters that we are trying. Now if I can just slow my brain down to block out everything but my mantra lol. Good luck. Babies can be the best things in our lives, but there are days they become the bane of our existence. Luckily with those chubby cheeks they go back to being great rather rapidly. ;)

3. Sony

Sony Member

Hi...thank you for your encouraging words

4. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Sony,
    just do the best you can and know that whatever you do is more than you were doing. I think if you work at it eventually you will sequester enough time from your day to do what you need for yourself. It is a process. There is no departure nor arrival time. This is your ride. So many have put demands on us that we feel, much of the time, that we must put demands on ourselves. LifeFlow is for you; to do with as you can, when you can. There are suggestions, of course, for optimal success. Rarely do we come here with the time automatically alloted for us. Just make little ajustments here and there and soon you will be in the LifeFlow swing.

gus

5. badtrooper

badtrooper Guest

I know what you mean. I think sometimes there is a tendency to "try too hard" instead of just letting yourself go. My Mantra word is "flow" and I visualise the word going slowly and calmly round and round as a stream around one spot. Sometimes it's harder than others to keep thoughts from dropping into the water and creating ripples but other times I suddenly realise they're circling around the stream on the outside.:)

6. Edwin

Edwin Member

That's actually a very nice analogy ! good work Badtrooper ! :)

7. Jeb

Jeb Member

Just wait until they become teenagers! :)