1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

What got you started on meditation?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by oldrobotsneverrust, Jun 26, 2009.

1. oldrobotsneverrust

oldrobotsneverrust Member

This video single-handedly made me seek out the practice of meditation in my life. After watching it, I felt like I would be a fool if I didn't seek out this "inner peace circuitry". There was something missing in my life, Lifeflow has not only filled it, but has also helped to fix many other unresolved issues in my life. As grateful as I am to Michael for this gift, I am also thankful to Jill Bolte Taylor for inspiring me to seek it out.

I haven't had the chance to read her book, but I can imagine its equally as inspiring.

I pose the question to all: What got you started on meditation and/or Lifeflow?

2. Grey

Grey Member

3. oldrobotsneverrust

oldrobotsneverrust Member

Oh, my bad. I apologize.