1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

what cd should I use first?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Imani, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Imani

Imani Member

Hi
    Its Imani again. I've justbeen reading some of your threads and I have a question - should I be using the 4 CD set first for a month or two then use the Lifeflow 10 - or should I use the Lifeflow 10 first - any answers?

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Imani

Great to hear your results. Discover Meditation is to make sure you understand how to meditate. When you feel comfortable, which may be within two or three days for some people, Michael says you can speed things up dramatically with Lifeflow 10. I was taught instead of meditating for twenty minutes, twice a day, to listen to the whole of Lifeflow 10 once a day with headphones at first, still meditating and thinking my mantra in the same way I learned with Discover Meditation. I began in the first half of last year, use all the various levels now and enjoy so many amazing benefits. A huge percent of people give up on various types of meditation which is a great loss to their health and happiness - I did the same when I did T.M. and other kinds in the past. Lifeflow makes meditation really enjoyable and massively speeds up the results we all want. I think Michael is doing an amazing thing here, helping people to help themselves. Look forward to hearing about your continued success. Happiness and joy :) :) :)