1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

what carriers used?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by dstein, Jun 15, 2009.

1. dstein

dstein Member

does anyone know if low carrier frequencies are used on LF, as they are supposed to be powerful?

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi dstein, yes, I believe LifeFlow uses lower carrier frequencies than any other product on the market. Im not very analytical, however having tried some other products in the past, I have never experienced such amazing results as I do with incorporating LifeFlow with meditation. Hope this helps and I wish you much peace and joy :) :)

3. dstein

dstein Member

with or without headphones

Thanks Pollyanna for your reply..

do you normally listen to LF with or without headphones?

The reason i ask is that you only get the binaural beats if you use headphones. Listening without is nice, but then you would not get lower carriers frequencies..

regards
    dave

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

I personally use headphones.
    You are correct that without headphones you won't get the binaural beats, however you will still get the monaural beats and isochronic tones that are also shown to be effective.

Hugs

Giles

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Dave, I listen to LifeFlow both ways for different benefits. With headphones you will benefit from binaural, monaural and isochronics by way of your auditory system.

Without headphones you will benefit from monaural and isochronics through your whole body.

The binaural beats are the best for whole brain synchronisation and the monaural and isochronics are the best for entraining to specific states. I believe you will benefit from the lower carrier frequencies whichever way you listen.

I hope this is of help to you and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)