1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

What can I use each track for? Is there a definitive list?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Nics, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Nics

Nics Member

Hi there, I am looking for a definitive list of what each Lifeflow track can be used for / is good for. Whilst I understand one works their way through the levels slowly, I also understand that each track can be used for a specific activity.

For example:
    * I once read on here that a lady used a certain track (maybe LF7?) for revising for an exam.
    * Another lady used a track for sending her baby to sleep
    * I think I even read about another lady listening to a LF track whilst she was in labour before giving birth!

Therefore, does anyone have, or does anyone know, what each track is good for?

Also, what can the Gamma tracks Nirvana and Awaken be used for? And when is it good to listen to them?

What about Creative Flow, and Optimal Learning?

If anyone can please help, I would be very grateful! Thank you so much :)

2. IanT

IanT Member

Hi Nics

Not sure if there's a definitive list.

I use the Creative Flow when painting. Ever had a creative block and can't put pencil to paper? Just put the Creative track on and go with the Flow!

Creative Flow, Optimal Learning and Peace & Harmony (available for subscribers via the LF Download Centre).

Also interesting Info from FAQs in Project Meditation Support:

Here are the frequencies of the LifeFlow® tracks:
    LifeFlow® 10, 9 and 8 are various levels of Alpha brain waves.
    LifeFlow® 7, 6, 5 and 4 are various levels within the Theta brain waves and
    LifeFlow® 3, 2 and 1 are various levels within Delta brain waves.

See the link for frequencies/benefits of various LF levels:

“HOW YOUR BRAINWAVES EFFECT YOUR MENTAL STATES”

Link: http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ct-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html#post38

What works for one person might not work for another depending on how 'switched on' one is! lol

:) Ian

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011