1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

what brainwave range?

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by A.Vent, Feb 28, 2014.

1. A.Vent

A.Vent Member

Hello there!
    I have just bought LF and am starting to enjoy it very much. I have been a Holosync user for some years, so not new to brain entrainment meditation. Now my question to you - I cannot find any info what brainwave ranges you are using on level 10. Is it just Alpha or are you also going into Theta and Delta? Or are you offering those levels later on? Can you please offer more clarity and specific information about this.
    Thanks!

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi A.Vent and welcome to the community :)

glad to hear that you are enjoying LifeFlow. You should have access to a pdf with instructions as well as your bonus tracks "Creative Flow" and "Optimal Learning" If you cannot find them you can contact the support staff who will happily help you.

LifeFlow 10 is a 10Hz track that begins and ends at exactly the same frequency. Here is a link that explains the importance of this for you:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...8-question-two-about-lifeflow-2.html#post1232

If you click on the following link and schroll down to the brainwave state chart, you will find the benefits of each LifeFlow level:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...t-project-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html

Finally, the following link explains how each LifeFlow level builds a solid foundation for the next level:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c.../1437-experiences-lf-9-lf-1-a-2.html#post7113

If you have anymore questions please ask away. Hope this helps. Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. A.Vent

A.Vent Member

Hi Pollyanna, thanks for the reply.

It was very interesting to read Raven's explanation! I have already foudn the other posts and read them before.
    But I still don't know what brain waves each level of the meditation program delivers. Can you give me a summary please level 10 to level 1. Once I have gone through all levels I would like to know when and what level I am going to reuse for what purpose. Thanks!

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

5. A.Vent

A.Vent Member

Hi Giles and Pollyanna

Thanks for answering quickly! Sorry - I did not see it in the table, the font is a bit too fine for me. Now I have found it. I have printed in out larger and will use it as a guide. Great stuff!