1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by alexig, Aug 12, 2008.

1. alexig

alexig New Member

Hi everyone,
    I am new here and new to meditation. I am now starting Lifeflow-9 but I have yet to experience anything except for frustration. I have been trying to get connected with my inner self for the past several months and I tried this through Hypnosis, self hypnosis, books, and lately through meditation. No matter what I do I can’t feel any change in my life.
    I am waking up an hour earlier each morning to do the meditation and it is getting harder and harder with each day because I don’t see any improvements.
    I already spent hundreds of dollars on different programs with no luck. Is there anyone out there that has the same experience and somehow got a breakthrough?
    I feel as if I am doing something wrong.
    Regards,
    Alex

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Alex, I also invested thousands of dollars in the past and also experienced frustration and dissapointment when I didn't feel any benefits. :( :(

I began Michael's fast-track to meditation over a year ago now and my life is amazing now. I followed the fast-track exactly as Michael instructed. Reading everything in the section "Learn how you can benefit from Project Meditation really helped me to understand where and how stress develops and so much more about myself.

Let me know exactly what you have done up until now and what type of meditation you are using and I'm sure you too can enjoy the wonderful benefits so many others here are experiencing :) :) :)