1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

What a place guys-just Amazing

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by medbenefits, Jan 4, 2011.

?

What is the most successful meditation technique?

1. Guided Meditation

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Meditation Cds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Self Meditation

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. Meditation Guides

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. medbenefits

medbenefits Member

Hello everybody,

I am stranger in meditation world -so i am here to cure myself from a shock.I
    have heard about meditation that you can control and train your mind for some hard to learn things.Now i want to train myself something what i have to.
    I was looking some basics but amazed to have free gift.:eek:

Now i have my basics and going straight to listen these tracks to starting my journey.

Thanks and happy new year to all.

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi medbenefits and welcome!

The free course is the best entrance, to geht the most out of the LF series. Its great, isnt it? :)

3. medbenefits

medbenefits Member

Thanks for welcoming !
    Yes indeed its a best welcome gift

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

Interesting Poll question.

I'm not sure on the exact intention of each of the types mentioned, so I've voted for Self meditation, on the basis that that is the closest in meaning to Mantra based meditation, which IMO is the better one to use for personal meditation. Different meditation techniques offer different benefits, and some of the poll answers are too vague e.g. Meditation CD's could relate to Michael's "Discover Meditation" cd's which are excellent, but just as equally, it could relate to the type of CD's that guide you into meditation with visualisation or other techniques.

I don't think you can categories meditations as in that poll without being clear what is being referred to by each.

Hugs

Giles

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hehe i think this poll shouldnt be taken too serious. I voted for guided meditations, as my experience is, that beginners can relax best, if someone else tells them to do so. For advanced its probably the self meditation, as you said.