1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

what a discovery

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by mmcginn, Oct 15, 2008.

1. mmcginn

mmcginn New Member

HI all

Have just set out on my voyage of discovery and hope to find calmer seas ahead than I have experienced off late.

Maureen

2. Montana Keith

Montana Keith Member

Welcome

Hi Maureen,
    Welome to this Project Meditation Forum. It sounds like you have had some trying experiences these last few months. My heart goes out to you. I hope you will find the same loving support and benefit from this forum as I have.

If you have any questions about Michael's Meditation Course or the LifeFlow CDs, be sure to ask them here. The insights from other meditation practitioners is really beneficial. Take care. --Keith :)

3. jaz

jaz Member

Hi Maureen

I hope you are feeling better from using the course. I wanted to tell you that I have been through a very hard time too recently but have found the course to be a real rock for me. I have only been listening to the first element (10) for a month but it has really helped me get things into perspective and to remain calm in hard times. Just wanted to let you know that and say that I really hope things improve for you soon
    Jaz