Well, this is interesting......

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by Imagineallthepeople, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Imagineallthepeople

Imagineallthepeople Member

:cool: I came into this a skeptic, looking for a way to develop positively. Other methods had not worked for me. I wasn't looking for a quick fix, but for something life-changing and permanent.

I must say, as I have listened to the 1st LifeFlow unit, (haven't gone to any other level yet), I am much more calm overall in day-to-day life. I've even lost a little weight because I don't have cravings anymore and I move around more because I have more energy.

This is the first real improvement I've seen in my overall well-being than any relaxation or meditative method I've tried.

So far, inside and out, there's been improvement.....I'll keep you posted! :)

2. Hazelkay

Hazelkay Member

WOW imagineallthepeople

so pleased for you:D

Love to hear how your great adventure continues

peace and joy:)

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

It's good to be skeptical, as it makes it all the more easy to recognise when we really have received benefit from something. ;)

Hugs

Giles

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

Have been on this forum since the beginning in december 2007 and have yet to find a post from someone who felt otherwise :D

5. addyuk

addyuk Member

Awesome, have just tested out the demo and it felt great, will be subscribing tomorrow.

6. Schmidt

Schmidt Member

Thank you Michael

I have bin on your program for while now maybe a year. I feel great I have energy I didn't know I had. I get up each morning meditate for 30 minutes and then again before bed for 40 minutes. I feel like I am waking up after a very long sleep and becoming more aware of everything around me.

I also want thank you for introducing me to Eckhart Tolle here on this site read his books Power of the Now & Practicing the Power of the Now two awesome books I get something new every time I read them.

Love & Gratitude
    Brad Schmidt

7. Monfort

Monfort New Member

That is nice to hear because I'm new as well and for the first time since my car accident ...I've been doing my ballet strecthes and I'm losing weight and not wanting to eat as much! And the pain in my back is subsiding.

8. Anderson Keith

Anderson Keith New Member

great sharing....
    thanks for sharing this.....interesting.