1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Well Met

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by depinux, Jun 2, 2008.

1. depinux

depinux New Member

Hello all,
    My name is Mike. I have been experimenting with meditation off and on for a while now. Though it has been a while since I last meditated, I find myself with the desire to return. Especially now that I've graduated college, the stress of trying to find a job is getting to me and I need to focus on what is important right now..myself.(Not to sound arrogant ha ha.) I wish everyone well :)

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Mike and welcome to the community forum. There are many helpful and friendly people here enjoying many benefits. Look forward to hearing how you progress. I wish you happiness and joy on your journey of self discovery. :) :) :)