1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

well here is my introduction

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Telar, May 2, 2008.

1. Telar

Telar Member

Seems like I gonna be for longer around in this forum ; I may as well
    Introduce myself.

I was born in germany (english mother german father )and by now live in germany again. By the time I was 20 I moved to england / 5 years later to Bermuda where I lived for 2.5 Years, after this I had 2.5 Years more of England and eventually moved back to germany after realizing I´m to much of a crout :) to live in a foreign country.
    On Bermuda I learned TM (at that time it only cost me 250 dollars) and bought my first entrainment CD´s, a series called Ultramind Meditation, wich got me started in my collection of Entrainment CD´s, that was in 91. Today I have a collection of about 50 of those things only around 6 or 7 are realy good. Now I discovered Lifeflow, and I suppose my search for the Special recording has found an end. With my 7 exelent CD´s and Lifeflow I think I have all I need and finally wont need to spend any more money on some
    crappy Products wich promise a lot, fullfill nothing but cost a fortune

Lifeflow where have you been all my life hrhrhrhhr could have saved me a lot of money If we would have met earlier in life:D

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Telar, now that's what I call persistence and determination. Good for you. Enjoy :) and I wish you happiness and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

3. Telar

Telar Member

well, one thing about meditation is that you get adiccted to it :) but for me its the best adiction out of all I the once I tried till yet. Now I rather go Home and meditate instead of going in a pub and get drunk. Only thing I still haven´t gotten rid of is smoking.
    I had a major experience right when I startet meditating. This was so strong and I could not explain untill today what actually happend that day, but that experience even it happend never again since (unfortunatly) kept me meditating untill this day, and I suppose will keep me meditating, hopefully one off these days it will repeat itself