1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Weired feelings

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Ultimate Modifier, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Ultimate Modifier

Ultimate Modifier Member

Hi all, i am new to this meditation and would like to ask a few questions to see if anyone else has these.

Firstly, when saying my mantra in my head, after about 2 minutes the top of my head, above my eyes, i get a wiered feeling and a sensation that can only be explained by love making, then swirls of light and irregular heart beat then normal and a strange tingleing feeling that resembles falling.

2. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Hi
    I find it helps to relax a little first, and to take it slow and easy. Have you listened to any of the free meditation instructions hat Michael offers? They are helpful

The first few times I used LF 10 I also felt a lot of sensation in my head, especially my crown chakra (the top of the head). Since my tendency is to feel more energy there than in my lower centers I decided to deliberately focus on my heart instead. I like to start with a prayer to align myself with my Higher Power. Then I say my mantra and allow the energy in my heart to slowly expand by bringing in warmth and comfort.

At other times, I focus on grounding myself by thinking of my energies being magnetized to the warmth of mother earth with all of her nurturing energy. Some people think of themselves being like a tree, rooted in the ground, and energized that same way.

So if any of this appeals to you, you could try and see if it helps...

Good luck to you!
    Bhavya