1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Weird recurring experience.

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by JasonGM, Jan 7, 2013.

1. JasonGM

JasonGM Member

The only way I can describe the experience is to say that when I close my eyes my perception of space goes haywire. It becomes a state of constant intense change (at first sometimes overwhelming after about 15-20 minutes of indulging). Sometimes it feels like I'm in a vast expanse of nothingness which changes the second my mind begins to comprehend the experience, then it feels like my awareness is of the most minute space, and everything in between, every possible experience of space is being experienced and changed to the next experience almost instantly (fractions of a second).

I use the term space for lack of a better word to describe the experience. Also it's not like I'm there, just my awareness. I'm also not so much observing this experience, my awareness is a part of it, it morphs with the experience itself.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator