1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Weird meditation visual

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by hak1969, Feb 12, 2010.

1. hak1969

hak1969 New Member

Hi,
    I've been meditating for a couple of years now, I use meditation cd's to help me focus as I tend to be a hyperaware individual and the meditation helps keep me calm and focused.
    I had a rather startling meditation experience.. and am a bit reluctant to share it if people are going to think I am crazy.
    To start with I am not religious, spiritual yes, but not religious at all.. I have read Joseph Cambell and love his take on life..

But last-night while I was meditating.. I saw a beautiful multicolored eye in a triangle starring at me..It was like i had my eyes open, not the soft smokey visuals that come through thought. And this eye was looking at me it felt aware and concious..
    As you might imagine it totally freaked me out and I was jolted out of my meditation. So today I was doing research and apparently this eye triangle has all sorts of connotations connected with it. And I'm not going to worry about that, because most people speak of it as a symbol, and for me it is now a reality... I can only think it is some sort of universal collective-unconscious "thing" that is occasional seen when people enter alted states.
    I was curious if anyone might have had a similar experience.
    If you do think I'm crazy please keep it to yourself, sometimes you can't believe things unless they happen to you.
    hak