1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Weight loss using the alpha level

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by rur031, Sep 4, 2011.

1. rur031

rur031 Member

Hi!
    My name is Ruhey.I tried to lose weight by finding out autosuggestions from the alpha level in the year 2005.I started to eat only raw fruits and vegetables and also worked out in the gym.I reduced 9 kgs of weight.But the I could not continue my weight loss plans any further.Then I started to gain weight untill I became very fat.
    Then in the year 2008,I was controlling what I eat and power walking on a jogging machine , motivating myself by using autosuggestions in the alpha level. I walked nearly 100 km throughout the whole month. I reduced only 5 kgs.The next month I walked even harder and was on a diet.But my weight was still the same.Then I quit everything and my weight started to increase a lot.
    In 2009 , I walked for one to two hours daily and was following diet plans.I reduced about 20 kgs in four months.Then my weight loss stopped and I started to gain weight over the years.
    Now weight loss is becoming impossible and I do not know what to do.
    Please advise.
    Peace and joy