1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

WE are so much happier.

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by beth, Mar 21, 2008.

1. beth

beth Member

I started off using lifeflow 10 and moved on to 9 about a month ago. My husband is doing 10. We are so much happier than we have been for years. I dont have anything big happen when I meditate its just very relaxing. I dream a lot more though. Its how our lives have changed when were not meditating thats the biggest change to us. Our home is so happy and not tense. I used to flip over little things that dont bother me now.I do jigwaws again and instead of watching the tv all the time we play family games. We did our vision board and the children really love it. I am working very hard on not drinking as much and I have cut back a lot. :D :D I am going to start cd 8 on Monday do you think thats ok to do or am I being impatient. lots of love Beth x x x

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Beth

Wow, what a difference a couple of months makes. I'm so happy for you and your family. You're steaming ahead by the sounds of things. Yes if you feel ready to listen to LifeFlow 8, carry on. It's normal to dream more. I do quite often. You don't have to experience big things when you're meditating - as you've proven, to make progress. Some people do and some people don't. Whatever is happening is working for you. Happiness and joy on your continued journey of growth and discovery. :) :) :)