1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Waving Hello :)

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Pegasys, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Pegasys

Pegasys Member

Hi ! I'm new to LifeFlow (signed up last week) but not to meditation. I've meditated during various times in my life, generally tending to meditate fairly intensively and then stopping for long periods of time. I have felt the desire to get back into meditation again and then I also stumbled upon LifeFlow. I'm not sure whether it's just the stage I'm at or LifeFlow itself but ... in the past, I meditated a lot but didn't see much improvement in the way I was feeling or my day-to-day life circumstances. Finally I'm beginning to see it.

I'm also a stronger believer in the Law of Attraction stuff... love Abraham-Hicks, Seth, and yet I've also been re-reading Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now as well. At first I thought they were somewhat contradictory but I realized they are not, as each focuses on different aspects of spiritual development.

Anyway this seems to be a really neat community and I wanted to say "Hi"! :)

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Pegasys and welcome to the project meditation community.

Hugs

Giles

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Pegasys and welcome to the community :)

There are a number of longterm meditators who have made exactly the same statement when they have used LifeFlow with their meditation technique and it's great to hear you are experiencing further progress.

I am enjoying reading "The Master Key System" at the moment and actually prefer it to "Think and Grow Rich" which blew my mind when I read it about 20years ago :) It was this book and a few others that set me on the search to learn to meditate. Little did I know how beneficial and life changing meditation would prove to be back then.

Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

I began meditating with LifeFlow about 5 years ago

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

The Master Key System is a good book Polly, yes. Are you reading the version with the modern day edited text or the original (or both?)?

Hugs

Giles

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Giles,
    I think it's definately the old version. I was thinking of ordering copies for my children, however, I didn't know about the modern version. Is this easier to understand?

I would also like to thank you because I'm sure it was your recommendation of the book to someone in the community that got me to look for it on Amazon :)

wishing you much peace and joy :) :) :)

6. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Polly,

This version...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Master-Key-System-Charles-Haanel/dp/1582701903

has the new edited version in the first half of the book and the old original text in the back. the new one is essentially the same format and the same teachings, but some of the 'old style' of speaking has been revised to make it more understandable in todays society (and to neutralize the blatently male dominated attitude of history hehe!)

So, with that you can have the old and the new all in one. ;)

Glad you've found it a good read. :)

Hugs

Giles

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Thankyou Giles, much appreciated and much peace and joy to you :) :) :)