1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1. kerouacian616

kerouacian616 Member

I just started this lifeflow system and right from the start my meditation is very deep and with moving pictures..just way far out stuff.I wonder whats happening with my mind while all this is going on.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Why concern yourself with what's going on in your mind. That's just your mind telling you you need to know, so it can keep it's own 'ego' going. The point of meditating is to recognise that you are not just within the mind and it matters not what it chooses to do while you meditate. ;)

Hugs

Giles

4. kerouacian616

kerouacian616 Member

Going to far

Im currently having sleep issue,most of this is a result of spending a full year in afgahnistan.Im wondering.Would it be pushing the river to do two sessions a day,because i have heard that one hour of meditation is as good as four hours of sleep. Peace

5. GilesC

GilesC Member

How long are you meditating for in your one session?

A coupe of 20-30 minutes meditations a days is plenty for most.