1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

vision during regression meditation

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by shmagmiepen, Jan 3, 2009.

1. shmagmiepen

shmagmiepen New Member

i cant explain it but when i was listening to a regression video on youtube i saw an eerie vision and had to quit.

the first time i listened to the video it went well, i saw images that appeared to be from the late 60s early 70s a good 15 to 20 years before my time.

but the second time around as i was trying to clear my mind i saw this beautiful looking woman with long flowing blonde or white hair like an angel and she put a blanket over me, then when i looked at her face it began to rapidly deform sort of like time lapse footage of a face decaying and the mouth opened as if it were screaming. i was able to banish her from my vision but from that point forward i just felt like i was being watched and couldnt stay relaxed to complete the session.

since then i havent even bothered trying to meditate.

can anyone offer any insight as to why something like that would show itself to me or anything?

thank you in advance.
    Jason