1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Vigor muscle spasms during meditation HELP

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by OreoMeditation, Jun 2, 2014.

1. OreoMeditation

OreoMeditation New Member

I recently started studying and practicing the art of meditation a few days ago. My first meditation session were very peaceful and successful but last night during and after mediitation I had very intense muscle spasms that we're uncontrollable. Any reasons on why this happened ?

2. olmate

olmate Member

I guess there could be a whole range of reasons. It may not be related to your meditation practice or maybe it could.

I think it is important to remember that the mind and body is one. As you clear your mind, it sometimes manifests in various ways in your body.

Try not to make it mean anything - particularly "good" or "bad". Just aim to keep walking to that place where everything is "one".

Discipline with your daily practice will take you to that place.

Olmate

3. Robert Sydney

Robert Sydney New Member

Interesting. I have similar experiences. I have been having intense tension and pressure in my forehead and the sides since listening to LifeFlow 10 since Sunday. I surmise that it is because a range of trapped and tumultuous emotions are surfacing for release. So, I am simply allowing and observing. Appreciating that it is 'better out than in', so to speak :)

Good luck and blessings to you! R

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there Oreo and Robert :)

have you tried meditating with Life Flow playing quietly over speakers and without headphones? Let us know how you get on and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)