1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Vibrations

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by mhern037, Dec 4, 2012.

1. mhern037

mhern037 Member

Hey, my name is Mason. I practice Transcendental Meditation (TM).

I am interested in increasing my frequency. Does anyone have any tips on how to do that with TM or any other technique?

My Best,

Mason

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Mason and welcome to the community :)

at least a couple of Doctors who have practised TM for many years have posted in the community or sent reviews to say how happy they are using the TM meditation technique with the LifeFlow Audio Technology. Here's what one Dr. stated:-

"I have been a long time meditation practitioner, having started with meditation in martial arts over 40 years ago, then moving on to Za-Zen meditation, Breath and Flame meditations, some Buddhist meditation, then 20 years doing Transcendental Meditation (TM), typically twice a day.

LifeFlow meditation is a neural entrainment program; it allows one to go to great depths in meditation--similar to monks or meditators that practice for many, many years. With LifeFlow, you can achieve these same results, but without waiting and practicing for years. I make this assertion based on my own long experience with meditation and with the LifeFlow program..."

To read Dr. Stickle's complete review of LifeFlow please click on the link below:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...tories/14806-doctors-review-lf.html#post39026

I hope this is of help and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)