1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Vibrations

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Panthau, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi there,

Im using Lifeflow since a few days, before that i tried Holosync prologue.
    Besides that, im working on my first astral travel nearly every night.

Two days ago i was quite successfull, as i got the needed vibrations all over my head and shoulders, then it stopped. Now since yesterday i have those vibrations in my backbone and neck, sometimes in my feets - while im normally awake!

I got those vibrations in a less stronger way since a few weeks, since im using Holosync and Lifeflow, and i got the feeling that those sounds make them stronger.

Anyone ever experienced something like that?

Thx & Greetings
    Pan

2. Fridays child

Fridays child Member

vibes...

Hi Pan,

Greetings and good wishes! :)

Yep, got to love those vibrations eh?! As soon as I feel them coming on, when I'm using lifeflow, I know that a deeper meditative state is surely going to happen.

I'm so glad to be a part of this community and finding like minded folk who totally relate to what each of us is focusing on...a calmer, thoughtful, loving, so much more natural state of being.

Peace and joy..

Friday's child :)

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi Fridays child,

Im having those vibrations while "not" meditating...thats why im asking :)

Atb
    Pan

4. scotland01

scotland01 Member

Hey Panthau,

Its hard to know if each experience is similar to one another, when its hard to describe whats happening sometimes to ourselves, well this is true for me.
    Also to state I'm new to this also, so hopefully someone wise will update this.

For the best way to describe is that the vibrations I get are like a shiver up you spine but more, it different parts of the body and a friendly feeling??

Yes I have felt them when not meditating but only a few small times.
    I also feel a weird feeling when I was doing some art yesturday and listerning to the Creative C.D, I just let it be.
    I feel its the brain dealing with issues when we are awake.

And wow astral travel. I had to google it, maybe your pushing your brain/ mind alot and it doesn't have enough time to deal with things in unawakened time.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  5. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi scotland01,

Yeah maybe im pushing it too much. No, i push it for sure too much...its because i cant let go, i cant relax very well. I got some strange experience yesterday after i lied down for a while. I felt some intensiv feeling of my childhood and then this letting-go-problem came to my mind and i had to cry so much that i didnt had a tear left lol

Maybe its better now, who knows? When im crying, i "always" let something go (even if its only stress).

What those vibrations are...no one knows for sure *g*
    I read something with Kundalini energy in that context. Maybe this or something
    complete different (doesnt parkinson make u shake? :-|).

Greets
    Pan

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hey there Pan,

if you're looking for all these vibrations and astral travel excursions you will probably experience all kinds of imagined sensations. You sound like you are putting so much time and effort into experiencing and then trying to analyse what every feeling means.

I believe the best way to meditate with LF is enjoy it as a daily exercise and not expect anything in particular - then you should begin to notice the improvements in your daily life even if they are little by little.

If you want to do an extra session of anything, I highly recommend the gratitude exercise.

Inch by inch it's a cinch :) - yard by yard, it's hard :eek: I wish you peace and happiness :) :) :)

7. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi polly,

Yes, i do put a lot of energy into those things i discovered. My life until now was full of anxiety and depression. I was a reactive person, and tried to change it without success for about 10 years. In those 10 years, i always knew theres more in me, and im stuck. I just didnt found a way and didnt had a perspective.

Now i found what i was looking for, i found out that theres more than just our lives. That may sound like a baby, that found out how it feels to stand without help, but its the way it is.

And right now, im learning (or have learned) to let go and not push it so hard :)

Thx & Regards
    Pan